Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Jokes I Forgot

They drink a lot of tea here, kinda like in England. It's also ridiculously hot here when it's not raining. I get offered tea lot at work, but I'm also sweating a lot. It's kind of like getting addicted to a bad reality TV show, like Age of Love. You watch the first episode because you're bored or curious. Then you watch it again next week. You know it's bad for you, but you just can't stop. Then every week you just keep watching. The tea is just so good I can't say no, but it just makes me hotter.

I totally forgot a joke during my obnoxiously graphic labor room description: I hear screaming in there like I've never heard from anyone before. Before you make jokes about my inability to please a woman, it's more the kind of screaming if Jessica Alba had sex with Shaq. But without the sound of a pelvis shattering.

Ok, I have to go now. We're going to Ella (Ella!) this weekend. I'll post more pictures next week.


Kurt

1 comment:

Lisa-sis said...

I feel the same way in Texas. Tea makes me feel better, but I can't drink it cold (that's gross) and its usually too hot to drink it. However, they use air conditioning here so when its cold inside I can drink tea.